RE: Re-Take Exams harder?

From: Eduard Cros (eduardo.cros_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: 01/03/05

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 04:20:00 -0800

It was my first exam too the one with 43 questions... The
second one had 45... I don't really know the way they
decide it :D

expect each re-take to
>be harder then the first....
>
>43 questions is what I have been reading many people
have, I only had 38. I
>thought maybe it was few becuase it was the first MS exam
I have ever taken...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 70-228 Exam
    ... If that was the first exam you've done, one thing to remember is that with ... most MCP exams they tend to have far more information at the beginning of ... > revise for the exam. ... if i dont know what questions i ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)
  • Im a MCAD Now
    ... Been coding for almost ten years - back in the VB 3 and SQL ... Pretty much self-taught - never had taken an MS exam before. ... First exam: 70-305. ... wish me luck in the job search. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • 70-290 rant
    ... Being my first MCP, the first exam I was going to write ... Having two strong areas in the first exam, ... Thanks for reading guys and gals. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-292 & 70-296 Woes
    ... >could take the exam witrhout the exam freezing up between questions ... >(with the other bars at 75% or more). ... >the first exam results. ... >The second time was almost entirely Terminal Services/RDP questions, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 70-292 & 70-296 Woes
    ... Did you have equipment problems during the exam? ... (with the other bars at 75% or more). ... the first exam results. ... The second time was almost entirely Terminal Services/RDP questions, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)