70-315 & .NET passport question

From: Exception (nospam_at_company.com)
Date: 12/31/04

Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:35:32 +0100

I'm planning to take 70-315 soon.

I've practiced on http://assessment.learning.microsoft.com/test/home.asp

Score is always around 70-90%. There was a question about .NET passport that
I always fail to answer (take exam, seach that question, answer it, and see
if score is 1/30: it never is).

The question is:

Your Web application uses Microsoft(R) Passport authentication. You have
been asked to identify the
situations in which the user will be redirected to the Passport server.

For which requests will the user be redirected to the Passport server?
(Select all that apply.)

A user requests a page in your application and is authenticated as an
anonymous user.
A user requests a page in your application and does not have a valid
Passport cookie.
A user requests a page in your application and has not signed up with the
Passport service.
A user requests a page in your application and already has a valid Passport
cookie obtained by accessing a different application.
A user requests a page in your application and already has a valid Passport
cookie obtained by accessing a different page in your application.

I tried several combination, but still no luck. What is the anwer to this
question???

Also, how would you compare these tests & transcender with the actual exam?
Are these the kind of questions I should expect?

70-90% on skill assessment test, > 900/100 on Transcender, would I be ready?

Steven

- - -