Re: 70-229 passed by the skin of my teeth !

From: comp sci kid (a_at_b.com)
Date: 11/21/04

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 02:32:03 -0500

i bet you were sweating bullets while waiting for your score. ;)

congratulations.

"owen" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message
> Just finished taking this exam.
>

> Passing Score: 700
>
> My Score: 700
>

> Hehehehehe made me laugh anyhow !
>
> Phew!!!! ;o)
>

> Owen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 70-229 passed by the skin of my teeth !
    ... i bet you were sweating bullets while waiting for your score. ... congratulations. ... > Just finished taking this exam. ... > Passing Score: 700 ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Passed 70-270
    ... but what is the passing score for this ... >> higher if you compare 'used' copies from Amazon. ... >the real-world is not relevant to the exam. ... >"If man could be crossed with the cat, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 70-290, properly answering access permission questions
    ... You basically assume the closer your score is to a passing score, ... > I am preparing for this exam at the moment. ... >>explicitely deny write permissions when a person is only ... >>a file or folder, or should you just leave it blank and ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Just Passed . . .Barely
    ... I was pretty confident as I went to take the exam but then during the exam I ... I was so relieved when the Congratulations ... I used the Sybex book and thought it ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: JLPT results came today
    ... Congratulations for you 1kyuu! ... I'm waiting for my humble 4kyuu results. ... I know students with an MA in Japanese ...
    (sci.lang.japan)