c# books - not just for exam

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 11/15/04

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:35:25 -0800

I am not sure which book is best but I can tell you that
C# is fairly easy if you already have c++ background. In
fact, I dare say that you could personally learn all you
need to know about C# strickly from the Kalani book itself
given your background (for the exam purposes anyway). As A
C++ programmer what you will be learning the most is the
aspects of .NET itself which is covered in the Kalani book.