From: E Golpe (
Date: 11/03/04

Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 00:27:38 +0800

Hi all, I'm finally gonna take my first of 5 exams on the road to MCSD.
I have been playing with .NET for like 2 years now and am confident I'll
pass, despite all the books and cram sessions ;)

My question is have any of you MCADs/MCSDs found the MSFT Webcasts
and/or LearnVisualStudio.NET website video training series to be helpful
  along the way. Personally I think these are excellent resources and
have saved me myriads of hours in Acrobat Reader...

Also, any of you have experience with the "CramMaster" Simulated Testing
program??? Any good?

E Golpe

Relevant Pages

  • Re: For Real?
    ... MS certification. ... > you and the jerks like you around here, ... > How do I get to become an mcsd? ... > What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
  • Re: mcsd downgradeable to mcad?
    ... You also have the option of taking both windows apps and Web apps as long as ... > exams that qualifies for MCAD you become an MCAD. ... > combination of exams that qualifies for MCSD then you're an MCSD. ...
  • Re: Performance anxiety
    ... piano further down the track. ... The actual playing environment ... I think the exams are useful regardless of age or final intent. ... Seems like the only way to overcome the distress is to be exposed to it - no ...
  • Re: For Real?
    ... How do I get to become an mcsd? ... What exams do I need to become mcsd? ... It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's ...
  • Re: Where to start
    ... MCSD tests your .NET skills, ... Use VS.NET and follow the examples in the books. ... books are right and which practice exams are availble. ...