MCAD C# ASPNET - Learn VS.NET

From: E Golpe (ericgolpe_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/03/04

Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 00:27:38 +0800

Hi all, I'm finally gonna take my first of 5 exams on the road to MCSD.
I have been playing with .NET for like 2 years now and am confident I'll
pass, despite all the books and cram sessions ;)

My question is have any of you MCADs/MCSDs found the MSFT Webcasts
and/or LearnVisualStudio.NET website video training series to be helpful
  along the way. Personally I think these are excellent resources and
have saved me myriads of hours in Acrobat Reader...

Also, any of you have experience with the "CramMaster" Simulated Testing
program??? Any good?

Thanks,
E Golpe

Relevant Pages

  • Re: For Real?
    ... MS certification. ... > you and the jerks like you around here, ... > How do I get to become an mcsd? ... > What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: mcsd downgradeable to mcad?
    ... You also have the option of taking both windows apps and Web apps as long as ... > exams that qualifies for MCAD you become an MCAD. ... > combination of exams that qualifies for MCSD then you're an MCSD. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Performance anxiety
    ... piano further down the track. ... The actual playing environment ... I think the exams are useful regardless of age or final intent. ... Seems like the only way to overcome the distress is to be exposed to it - no ...
    (rec.music.makers.piano)
  • Re: For Real?
    ... How do I get to become an mcsd? ... What exams do I need to become mcsd? ... It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Where to start
    ... MCSD tests your .NET skills, ... Use VS.NET and follow the examples in the books. ... books are right and which practice exams are availble. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)