iFrames?

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 03/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:03:26 -0800

are
>the problems in using Iframes in a web application.
>Never heard of that. Does anyone has the answer?
>
>Thanks.
>.

I don't know what the problem would be unless it is
deprecated in the latest version of HTML. It is simply a
frame (as in the <FRAME> html tag) but has floating
capabilities (can be put on a web page just as an image
can). If it is not deprecated, then it may just be a
matter of preference. The only other problem it may have
is controlling what wraps around the frame. Hope this
helps....Len