Date: 03/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:03:26 -0800

I don't know what the problem would be unless it is
deprecated in the latest version of HTML. It is simply a
frame (as in the <FRAME> html tag) but has floating
capabilities (can be put on a web page just as an image
can). If it is not deprecated, then it may just be a
matter of preference. The only other problem it may have
is controlling what wraps around the frame. Hope this

Relevant Pages

  • Dynamic iframe caching problem workaround needed for Firefox
    ... In my case, I have a page containing several iframes, and on load they ... sometimes get muddled up (content loaded into wrong frame). ... Up until now this workaround has solved the problem, ...
  • Re: iframes? something better?
    ... Is there something better than IFrames for this? ... scripting if I decide to control items in the frame. ... | src of type DOMString ... repeating that mistake in the future, and you have acquired a piece of ...
  • Re: Directing hyperlinks to a different frame, not page
    ... iFrames are still frames ... |> A long workaround, but it should work. ... |> hyperlink to it with the target frameC. ... I want button hyperlinks in A to open in main body Frame ...
  • Re: count down
    ... I always use iframes and don't know much about frames. ... property of the window object gives you a reference to the top-level window. ... > I have a checkbox control and a label control in the header frame which I ...
  • Re: Modal Dialog - This Almost Works
    ... the frame. ... Not the page that contains the IFrames, it needs to go in the ... > aspx page that contains the IFrames)... ... > don't see the thumbnail of the newly uploaded graphic. ...