Re: Getting a job is so difficult????

From: John Smith (me1_at_privacy.net)
Date: 03/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 06:08:33 -0800

Yeah. Life is alway unfair. Let's accept it. Let live with your
principle. Your friend can get a job today but the question will be: Can
keep that job for how long ? People faked resume sooner or later they
lost the job just when company find out

Annoyed wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Now I am in a frustrated mood. The reason, read on :
> Me and my Friend, who have no working experience here in
> US, have joined in a college and got our MCAD.
> We started searching for jobs, entry-level, ofcourse.
> After doing a mega search, I found out that even entry-
> level positions ask for atleast 1 year experience in .NET.
> Frustrated, my friend took the advice of another friend
> and prepared a fake resume showing up 3.5 years of
> experience in .NET and surprisignly, got a job!!!!!!!!!!
> I would never like do that, coz I do not want to psoe
> myself as a fake experienced person and land up in
> troubles. When I say this, my friend says, it works like
> this in US and everyone does that. I am dead against to
> that. I would be happy to join a low-paid job and work
> with pride rather than faking.
> The same company which rejected me for not having
> experience, gave my friend, who is in the same boat as
> myself, a job!!! Isn't this ridiculous?????
> I am surprised.

Relevant Pages

  • Getting a job is so difficult????
    ... Now I am in a frustrated mood. ... who have no working experience here in ... After doing a mega search, I found out that even entry- ... my friend took the advice of another friend ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Getting a job is so difficult????
    ... >Now I am in a frustrated mood. ... The reason, read on: ... >After doing a mega search, I found out that even entry- ... my friend took the advice of another friend ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Getting a job is so difficult????
    ... Whether or not you go down the path of your friend is not ... future company. ... >Now I am in a frustrated mood. ... >After doing a mega search, I found out that even entry- ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Ping Pickle
    ... You decided that maintaining your principle of never depositing to ... online poker rooms was more important than being my friend. ... you decided your idiotic principle was more important than ... referral link and create a new account. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: The husband on "Medium." Get a JOB you F------ slob!
    ... It's the Principle! ... Complete B.S. A friend ... of mine graduated in the early 1980s as a civil engineer. ... What I don't understand is what ties them to AZ. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)