Re: Visual C# .NET: Standard Edition

From: MikeAlfred (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/25/04

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:00:35 -0800

Thanks Brian.

Visual C# .Net. In
>fact, it's a great way to get your feet wet and see if
you like the
>product/language without having to spend the big bucks on
Visual Studio
>..Net. There's actually a book that gives away the
standard edition along
>with the book, details can be found at:
>http://www.certificationworks.com/books/0735619352.htm
>
>hth,
>Brian
>--
>All you Microsoft Certifications needs at:
>http://certificationworks.com
>25% off VUE Exam Voucher Number details at:
>http://certificationworks.com/exam_discount_voucher_vue.cf
>
>MikeAlfred wrote:
>> I want to learn Visual C# .NET and is it okay if I just
>> buy this software (Visual C# .NET: Standard Edition)
>> instead of the whole Visual Studio .NET?

  • Re: /3GB SQL Server 2005 and Windows 2003 Standard Editions
    ... Regards ... >> It is not supported on Windows 2003 Standard Edition. ... >> Mike Epprecht, Microsoft SQL Server MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: OWA, RWW stopped working
    ... It is Standard Edition, I noticed it about 2 weeks ago. ... Yes I have tried rerunning CEICW, ... Mike ... >> and it would show the certificate and the bring up the SBS Login page. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Upgrading to Enterprise Edition from Standard Edition
    ... > experiance the product works fine on Standard edition - ... >>Hi Mike, ... >>Upgrade from SE to EE is straight forward process. ... >>Think about if it is vise to run custom application on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: Headers & Footers with Ampersands
    ... the way Mike described in your earlier post should work. ... I have no Standard edition available, but there should be some fields in File -> Properties you can use. ... I've tried using a double ampersand like excel requires and ... the ampersand. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Visual C# .NET: Standard Edition
    ... there's nothing wrong with the standard edition of Visual C# .Net. ... it's a great way to get your feet wet and see if you like the ... product/language without having to spend the big bucks on Visual Studio ... 25% off VUE Exam Voucher Number details at: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)