Re: How does Microsoft know that TESTKING is illegal?

From: Lorne Smith (no_at_spam.here)
Date: 03/25/04

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:36:39 -0000

Well... you could buy the things, study them... take the exam & compare....
Once you've done this, then tell MS what you did and watch them take away
your cert & ban you from all future MS certs...

To anyone doing even the smallest amount of research (and anyone serious
about taking the certs would), you can find out in VERY short order that
these and many other sites are offering illegal "braindumps" of the
questions... Basically, any site which guarantee's a pass first time is
suspicous and should be checked out first.

Lorne

> But how do the testers know it's the actual exam? (let's
> just say they are new and haven't taken any single
> exam)... just curious... was it already announced in the
> Microsoft website?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How does Microsoft know that TESTKING is illegal?
    ... Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET ... then tell MS what you did and watch them take away ... your cert & ban you from all future MS certs... ... any site which guarantee's a pass first time is ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: Value of certifications
    ... Like a bar exam though, ... This increases the cost, but you do not just memorise the questions. ... SANS Gold still makes you do this and as such I have far more respect for the Gold than Silver certs. ... Subject: Value of certifications ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: the point of certs...
    ... > to support a company's products, and make sure they were easy to identify by ... Key phrase here "When IT certs started". ... I work with ASE certified mechanics. ... memorize a couple of braindumps and write an ASE exam? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Question on being on the right track for MCSA
    ... Just wanted to say thank you PAJ for your comments. ... in order to get the experience is almost impossible unless you have certs. ... Here are the skills measured for the 70-621 exam ... not if you were the employer blah blah blah. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Value of certifications
    ... I took a 40 hour CCNA course before taking the exam. ... Through the years, I've touched on security in various fashion, and the ... law issues in the case of forensics, but we have a law department that ... So, to summarize, from a knowledge aspect: Some certs = good (you can ...
    (Security-Basics)