Re: question about Microsoft Tests

From: matthawley (matthawley_at_insightbb.com)
Date: 03/25/04

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:05:12 -0600

David,

As one optimistic person would say, yeah its possible, but in reality, it
probably will not happen for ya. I've been doing .NET development since
Beta 2, and it took me (well it was work constraints) about 8 months. I did
take about 2-3 months off between Web Services & Windows Apps (my 2nd & 3rd
tests), but it still took me that much time to prepare myself.

I would just suggest to continue working towards it, but don't expect to
have it done in 3 months.

Matt Hawley
http://www.eworldui.net

"phatricex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hey, I went to your website. Very awesome website you have
> there. I am graduating this spring from Ohio State so I am
> going to be fresh out of college as well. I have just
> started studying .NET and decided to aim for the
> certificates. I don't consider myself a good student, HA,
> but for some reason, .NET stuffs are actually fun to
> study. I am spending my Spring break right now on this.
>
> I am hoping to get at LEAST a MCAD by the time I graduate.
> I am not sure if that's possible since graduation is less
> than 3 months away. I do, however, have a pretty relaxing
> last quarter though. Do you think it's possible for me to
> obtain MCAD within 3 months? BTW, I am in Computer
> Engineering major so I have been programming for a while.
>
> David

Relevant Pages

  • question about Microsoft Tests
    ... Very awesome website you have ... I am graduating this spring from Ohio State so I am ... I am hoping to get at LEAST a MCAD by the time I graduate. ... MCSD says that you know how to design solutions, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Pre-requesites for MCAD cert - where to begin?
    ... that if you acquire your MCSD, you also acquire your MCAD ... then if you pass another 2 exams you will be ... certification that one ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Run process as another user Reloaded
    ... Sorin Dolha [MCAD, MCSD .NET] ... impersonate the execution of the C# web page code by using <identity ...
  • Re: Run process as another user Reloaded
    ... Sorin Dolha [MCAD, MCSD .NET] ... impersonate the execution of the C# web page code by using <identity ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)