Visual Studio ASPX

From: Christopher M. Keslin (cmkeslin_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/25/04

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:28:47 -0800

Don,

I know it has been a couple of days, but if your still
having trouble, shoot me an e-mail and I'll see if I can
help you out.

--Chris

of studying for 70-305.

>I got everything loaded and all seemed to be working
fine. I was only part way through chapter 1 of Gunderloys
QUE book.

>Note that as I built a WEB page by adding text files all
worked okay. Then you add a code behind using a text file
and this won't work.

>Also if I do an Add>Add Web Form which adds the code
behind page automagically it doesn't work.

----------------------

----------------------

>Parser Error
resource required to service this request. Please review
the following specific parse error details and modify your
source file appropriately.

>Parser Error Message: Could not load
type '_305C01A.StepByStep1_9'.

>Source Error:
>
>Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="StepByStep1-9.aspx.vb"
Inherits="_305C01A.StepByStep1_9"%>
>Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">

----------------------

>I uninstalled Visual Studio .NET (v1.0.3705) and
installed it fresh and got the same problem.

>I suspect it is a problem with IIS - but only because of
the reload - but I can't find anything.

>I started a new WEB project using VS.NET and got exactly
the same problem.

>Please help - stranded in Boise needing to study,
>
>Don

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Entropy sources under WinXP
    ... Let's trouble regarding the ethical jungles, but don't shoot the ... healthy tutors. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Anniversary of an amazingly enduring design
    ... and let her shoot my Combat Commander. ... and she had zero trouble. ... Ive taught literally hundreds of people to shoot handguns, ... "First Law of Leftist Debate ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Helen, Eddie, and waiting in turn (soilpre WEd)
    ... enable her to shoot to the top of what she'd been told was a 6-month queue? ... InterRail tour. ... You'll be in trouble now you bigoted man:) ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: OT: Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0
    ... Ed Huntress ... Then we need to shoot more of them. ... You'll run into trouble with the Chamber of Commerce over that idea. ... I'm never going to be able to sponsor you as an Honorary Texan ...