Re: How I can claim my MCAD?

From: Brunswick Lowe (brunswick_at_apstrategies.com)
Date: 03/24/04

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:26:00 -0600

MS will send you an email with instructions on how to get your welcome kit.
I had to follow the instructions to log into the MCP site, then confirm my
contact profile, and press a button to request my welcome kit.

It takes a while.

"Angel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I passed 70-315, 70-316 and 70-320. I suppose to get my
> MCAD. Will microsoft send my MCAD automatically? Or I need
> to claim? Thanks!
> Angel

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Chilean Carmenere/ Cabernet Sauvignon Extended instructions?
    ...  But state of the art in wine kits ... heard of who has used Stavin oak products has raved about them. ... Stavin cubes (or replace some of the kit oak "dust" with cubes). ... the "sprinkle and walk away" instructions. ...
    (rec.crafts.winemaking)
  • Re: California Connoisseur Wine Kit - Pinot Noir - suggestions?
    ... Thanks for the company & brand name corrections, If I can't get the names right, how could I have followed instructions? ... So this is a Vineco California Connoisseur Pinot Noir wine kit. ... Plus I left the kit instructions and went out on my own, ...
    (rec.crafts.winemaking)
  • Re: The Future of US Kids Making Stuff...
    ... buy commercial stock and customize it, ... Those who can follow the instructions to the letter, ... readily available part I might buy it, or I might buy a kit or ... Frank McKenney, McKenney Associates ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Autos: Looking For A Highly Unlikely....
    ... A Hudson Miniatures 1911 Buick 'Bug'. ... I have the kit but ... Aurora 1/16th instructions, I find I do need the original. ... reasonable price, I snap it up. ...
    (rec.models.scale)
  • Re: follow-up question
    ... I wrote the assembly manual for the Gilmore Jr. ... instructions to assure a working build for beginners. ... writing the manual while also building the kit into my ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)