How I can claim my MCAD?

From: Matt Hawley (mhawley_at_[NOSPAM)
Date: 03/24/04

To: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:18:16 -0800

You'll also receive a notification via email to the email address you used when signing up that will give you access to their certified profoessional site. At first, you'll have to link your MCP ID and your passport together, but after that your online profile will be automatically updated and allow you to download pertinent information about your cert.

 Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
 http://www.eworldui.net

   nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad/>

 I don't think you have to. Microsoft will be sending you
 the Certification Paper, Card, as well as some other
 things to you by mail as soon as you meet the requirement
 for MCAD.

 need