How I can claim my MCAD?

From: Matt Hawley (mhawley_at_[NOSPAM)
Date: 03/24/04

To: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:18:16 -0800

You'll also receive a notification via email to the email address you used when signing up that will give you access to their certified profoessional site. At first, you'll have to link your MCP ID and your passport together, but after that your online profile will be automatically updated and allow you to download pertinent information about your cert.

 Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
 http://www.eworldui.net

   nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad/>

 I don't think you have to. Microsoft will be sending you
 the Certification Paper, Card, as well as some other
 things to you by mail as soon as you meet the requirement
 for MCAD.

 need
>to claim? Thanks!
>Angel
>.

 [microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad]

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "Certifications for Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005 wil
    ... MCAD and MCSD.Net will not be pulled away or dismissed only that newer ... VS.Net 2005 Certifications, Microsoft ... >> I am not sure if I hurry up clear my last exam, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: How long will the current system be valid ?
    ... > MSFT will give a notice that the exams are expiring ONE YEAR in advance... ... until they expire. ... > Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ... I would like to get MCAD. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Suggestion Required
    ... elective exam that I have to pass in order to get entitled for the MCAD ... 70-536 Microsoft .net Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation ... MCAD skills to MCPD Windows Developer by using Microsoft ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • =?Utf-8?Q?Re:_070-229=2C_70=E2=80=93315_&_70=E2=80=93320_for?= =?Utf-8?Q?_MCAD?=
    ... but the new .Net 2.0 exams have the security exam-equivilent *integrated* in all the exams - so I think it would be a better investment for the future by taking the security exam now... ... get the MCAD... ... Microsoft Most Valuable Professional -- DPM ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Accessing Through Newsreader
    ... MCAD stands for: Microsoft Certified Application Developer. ... MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional. ... Anybody can be an MCP if they pass one exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)