Re: Question about Amit Kalani's books

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 03/23/04

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:41:59 -0800

Thanks Eric... appreciated that...

with
>> Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual
Studio .NET
>> Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-315) (color: Red)
>>
>> Is number one more as training guide and the second one
is
>> as exam cram? Or they are the same that this number 2
is
>> just the later edition?
>
>I like the training guides much better. They have
teaching and
>step-by-step exercises. Most of us are referring to the
Study Guides
>when we say "the Kalani books".
>
>The Exam Cram books are just a bunch of Q and A.
>
>Eric

  • Question about Amit Kalanis books
    ... What is the difference between these 2 books of his? ... MCAD/MCSD Training Guide: ... Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual ... Is number one more as training guide and the second one is ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Question about Amit Kalanis books
    ... > Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual ... > Is number one more as training guide and the second one is ... when we say "the Kalani books". ... The Exam Cram books are just a bunch of Q and A. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Question about Amit Kalanis books
    ... > Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual ... MCAD Developing and Implementing Web Applications with ... > Is number one more as training guide and the second one is ... Kalani's books; they are excellent. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Certification questions
    ... PDP11/Vax experience ranging from Field Service to Corporate Support ... I can recommend the MS Press books - these come with a 15% discount voucher ... that can be used towards the exam fee. ... I also like to supplement the MS Press books with the Exam Cram books - the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Certification questions
    ... Thanks very much 'TheITGirl' for the quick response. ... I shall certainly get the books. ... that can be used towards the exam fee. ... I also like to supplement the MS Press books with the Exam Cram books - the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)