Do we really need to go through Transcender exams or other..

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 03/23/04

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:05:16 -0800

Hi,

I am preparing for exam 305.I am about to finish the
book.I keep reading on this newsgroup that all talk about
taking Trancender or other exams.They are costly :)..

Is it absolutely neccesary to go through these exams...
I keep exploring stuff over the internet if i do not
understand anything and plan to prepare the study book(by
Mike G.) perfectly. Won't that be enough ?

Also does anyone know any sites where i can find some
tests..just like that..ofcourse no paying and all.

Any advise :)