Do we really need to go through Transcender exams or other..

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 03/23/04

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:05:16 -0800

Hi,

I am preparing for exam 305.I am about to finish the
book.I keep reading on this newsgroup that all talk about
taking Trancender or other exams.They are costly :)..

Is it absolutely neccesary to go through these exams...
I keep exploring stuff over the internet if i do not
understand anything and plan to prepare the study book(by
Mike G.) perfectly. Won't that be enough ?

Also does anyone know any sites where i can find some
tests..just like that..ofcourse no paying and all.

Any advise :)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Reasons for getting the CMT
    ... >AAMT until I started reading through this newsgroup again. ... Methinks ... the old 2-part exam, but it was useful to me to go through the self-assessment ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Long time without programming
    ... Just questions from the Exam Cram books and Microsoft assestment site ... I did CADD drafting for 13 years and I ... >> specific) I learned by reading. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MOUS Word 2003 Practice Exams
    ... I do not know the first thing about MOUS certification. ... would be helpful in preparing for the exam? ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Day Skipper Theoretical Exam - Where?
    ... There is no stand-alone exam for day skipper shorebased as this level is not ... intensive course at a sea school ... There used to be a good team of trainers at the LEA in Reading. ... "Reading Offshore Club" This is a well established club which started by a ...
    (uk.rec.sailing)
  • Re: Opinion about CEH
    ... I just passed the exam and took the course this week. ... HOWEVER ...if you take the material directly from CEH it's like reading ... I was just reading about CEH certification by ...
    (Security-Basics)