Re: New in Microsoft but not as a Programmer

From: MikeAlfred (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/22/04

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:46:49 -0800

Based on my experience in Legacy System, which one do you
think is better for me to take. The web programming or
windows programming?

perfectly OK to study
>books, do the examples, etc. You may find it difficult,
however, if you
>haven't done a lot of programming, and especially if you
haven't worked with
>inheritance.
>
>The VB6 and C++ exams will be retired on June 30, so you
wouldn't be able to
>complete an MCSD for VS6 after that. I wouldn't begin
studying VB6 at this
>point, although if you were truly well-versed in it you
might still want to
>take exams for VB6. VB.NET is a whole different animal.
There are no C++.NET
>exams.
>
>--
>Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
>cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com

  • MyNetworkTV affiliates dont plan to bail out
    ... MyNetwork TV sticks with News Corp ... MyNet is still adjusting to the 180-degree turn it took ... most of the stations affiliated with MyNet don't have viable ... MyNet's low-cost programming and low overhead would allow the "network ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: MyNetworkTV affiliates dont plan to bail out
    ... MyNetwork TV sticks with News Corp ... MyNet is still adjusting to the 180-degree turn it took ... most of the stations affiliated with MyNet don't have viable ... MyNet's low-cost programming and low overhead would allow the "network ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Getting Started With C#, Part 2
    ... I have good news and bad news :-). ... to get good at programming ... University C# Professional Development courses (assumes familiarity ... ignore either Microsoft software technology or open source software ...
  • Scared Straight: 35 Years of Charlie Foxtrot & Layer Cake Failed. Russians targeted from India.
    ... Analysis of News Agency SPIN needed. ... You use Gestalt Database programming of all functions & ... all Hindi Irish Germanic Narcotics Terrorist Political & Commercial ... Politicians & program Clandestine racist activity resulting in Illegal ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: BBC News 24 simulcast
    ... Presumably they will still commission programming from ... ITV1 wants to dump all weekday childrens' programming, ... clear BBC1 to simulcast BBC News 24 on that channel. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)