Re: MCP designation usage

From: M. (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/21/04

    Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:32:31 -0800

    I didn't find anything too.

    My philosophy is : what isn't forbidden, it's allowed!

    So when appropriate, I'm using this as a signature:

    Regards,

    <my name>
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    • MCP designation usage
      ... I recently passed a MCP Exam. ... I logged into the MCP site ... and read about appropiate logo usage. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • RE: MCSA Question
      ... I had MCP ... should have a MCP ID so you can log into the MCP site and see status. ... does Microsoft let me know this??? ... my transcript is ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: Certificate
      ... MCP ID and access code are required. ... request for your MCP Welcome kit to be sent. ... It has been long since I first registered on the MCP site, ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • Re: If passed 70-315, will I get a welcome kit from Microsoft for MCP?
      ... 70-315 was the first exam you took and ... You have to log into the MCP site and request a "welcome kit". ... This is my first test for Microsoft certs. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)