Re: Passed 70-316

From: DalePres (don-t-spa-m-me_at_lea-ve-me-a-lone--.com)
Date: 03/21/04

Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:50:39 -0600

Congratulations on passing 316.

I'm just curious... How did you get all those books in CHM format? Please
only respond with legal sources. I have several of them in print and none
of them came with any eBook format on the CD.

It seems more and more books are NOT including eBooks, perhaps because folks
are stealing them so much.

Of course, with so many hundreds or thousands of hours of studying 1000+
page books over the last 10 years, my eyes ain't what they used to be and I
much prefer eBooks over print, when I can get it.

Kalani's books, by the way, do have eBooks...For which I am thankful.

Dale

"M." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ups, I should stop drinking that! Sorry for changing
> Sender's Name with Subject... :-)

Relevant Pages

  • eBooks
    ... I am looking for a place to buy eBooks. ... I own available for download in CHM format. ... I was wondering where I can buy books in CHM format from? ...
  • Are those Legal or Pirated Copies?
    ... I was looking for eBooks on Mod_Perl and PHP, suddenly I found 200 books on ... They are in PDF, and CHM format, and some P** format which I ... all technical books are free online? ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Are those Legal or Pirated Copies?
    ... I was looking for eBooks on Mod_Perl and PHP, suddenly I found 200 books on ... They are in PDF, and CHM format, and some P** format which I ... all technical books are free online? ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Passed 70-316
    ... CHM format? ... come with e-book. ... don't bought these books... ... legal copies of books, when I'll make money. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Some dont have enough access to Go books so need eBooks!
    ... Books in electronic format are /software/. ... database management, ... The eBook is software only by its format, ... eBooks that are made by strong players in lower-wage countries. ...
    (rec.games.go)