test taking strategy

From: Alex (writeme_at_web-architect.info)
Date: 03/20/04

    Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:36:19 -0800

    Does anyone have test taking strategies, i.e. should I
    skim over the answers first, what to look for, keywords,
    etc.

    I use .NET at work, but not web services, remoting and
    services components, thus even after studying so many
    hours & days, I'm having trouble passing the exam. My
    work does not involve using these items. I have already
    passed all Trancender test at 75% rating.

    Any feedback would be great.