Recent 70-320 Experience?

From: Mal (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/20/04

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:35:28 -0800

Thanks Jeff - I really appreciate the reply. Congrats on
passing!

Although we use web services extensively at work, I have
no practical experience with remoting or COM+ and very
little with windows services. The concepts are
straightforward enough though so I suppose it's just a
case of trying to memorise the salient points.

Oh well back to Transcender Test A!.

Thanks again.

for
>70-316. I'm also using C# daily at work, working with
>remoting, windows services, and web services and that
>really helped on this test. The one thing that I didn't
>have a lot of experience with was the COM+ sections, so
>those really were stressing me out a bit during the
exam.
>I had done some reading from the books I mentioned but
>without "real" experience using it, it is easy to be
>unsure of some of the subtleties. Other than that, it is
>basically what is taught in the exam preps - a lot of
>remoting, web services, security, distributed app
>configuration, and deployment.
>
>Good luck on Monday - basically, just take your time and
>read the questions thoroughly and if you've done you're
>homework you should be fine.

MS
>>book (1st Edition) and the Transcender tests. I was
>>wondering if anyone who has taken the test recently
could
>>identify any areas that they feeel were under
represented