Best simulation test fro 70-306

From: James A Taber (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/17/04

    Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:33:23 -0800

    Hi A used ... a test bought from..

    http://www.selftestsoftware.com

    I thin it was pretty good.

    Good luck

    -James

    • Re: OK
      ... I have no plan for losing weight -- just this vague sense of what I should ... I wish you and Barbara luck. ... Lizzie is the boss of Lizzie and her quit. ...
      (alt.support.stop-smoking)
    • Re: It all in the Plannng
      ... >>>> "Former England coach Brian Ashton has heaped praise on the All ... >>> Plan A of getting to play Argentina and England was flawless! ... a lot of luck. ... get the ball to him hoping he has enough time ...
      (rec.sport.rugby.union)
    • Re: OK
      ... I have no plan for losing weight -- just this vague sense of what I should ... I wish you and Barbara luck. ... Lizzie is the boss of Lizzie and her quit. ...
      (alt.support.stop-smoking)
    • Re: About the elusive record deal
      ... awareness brings the luck, the right time, the right place" .... ... He bought the cars at auction, but they kept breaking down on the way to his ... One day a car transporter came up, and he bought it to get the ... I would say plan to succeed, ...
      (rec.music.makers.songwriting)
    • Re: Third times the charm?
      ... Good luck on the 290 man. ... second book does have some errors in it though, especially the practice ... Chris M wrote: ... > when I plan to start actively looking for a new job. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)