MCP designation usage

From: psinyc (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/17/04

    Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:17:34 -0800

    I recently passed a MCP Exam. I logged into the MCP site
    and read about appropiate logo usage.

    What I did not see on the site was usage in terms of a
    text designation after your name ... like:

    John Doe, MCP

    Does anyone know of documentation for this usage?

    Thanks,
    Pete

    • Re: MCP designation usage
      ... Regards, ... >I recently passed a MCP Exam. ... I logged into the MCP site ... >and read about appropiate logo usage. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • RE: MCSA Question
      ... I had MCP ... should have a MCP ID so you can log into the MCP site and see status. ... does Microsoft let me know this??? ... my transcript is ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: Certificate
      ... MCP ID and access code are required. ... request for your MCP Welcome kit to be sent. ... It has been long since I first registered on the MCP site, ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • Re: If passed 70-315, will I get a welcome kit from Microsoft for MCP?
      ... 70-315 was the first exam you took and ... You have to log into the MCP site and request a "welcome kit". ... This is my first test for Microsoft certs. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)