I've got it!

From: M. (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/14/04

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:25:04 -0800

Hi.

I found, that you must create a binary resource with
resgen, before you can create satellite assembly from it.
Altough this will create something like satellite
assembly:

al /t:lib /embed:Form1.sk-
SK.resx /out:MyApplication.resources.dll

this is not a valid sat. assmbly. and application will
not recognize it.

As first, you must generate binary resource file with
resgen. The
form: "ApplicationName.ResourceName.resources" is
important.

resgen Form1.sk-SK.resX MyApplication.Form1.sk-
SK.resources

As second, you must embed it to sat. assembly.
The /culture switch is important.

al /t:lib /culture:en-US /embed:MyApplication.Form1.sk-
Sk.resources /out:MyApplication.resources.dll

This sat. assmbly works as expected. Yeah!

Thanks goes to ildasm... :-)

M.

then