passed 70-315

From: Jackie (
Date: 03/13/04

    Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:48:50 -0800

    Congratulations Pete! Believe!

    Microsoft will send you an email using the email account
    that you gave to Vue (btw did you use the 25% off
    voucher?) then you can follow the instructions in that

    Your registration id with vue is the one that says
    REGISTRATION:123456789 (a nine digit number for me).

    So have you decided which one you will tackle next? I'm
    finishing up Chapter 3 of Kalani's 316, my third exam.

    Jackie, got a job offer Friday and start on Monday
    using .NET and C# (have only done studying/learning at
    home so this is a huge opportunity. Finishing my MCAD will
    be more challenging now. I went to bed after 3 this
    morning after studying. The full court press is on!!

    • Re: getcertify4less ?
      ... for all of my exams and never had a single problem. ... Then when your at the vue website or whichever you choose, ... voucher number and your total due gets updated to zero....easy as pie. ...
    • 25% Discount in VUE on MS exams
      ... Here is a voucher number for a 25% discount for your next Microsoft ... exam you register through VUE websiteor your local VUE ... The Voucher Number is same as following for everytime you have an exam ...
    • Re: Classes or Self Study???
      ... why don't you just use the voucher to book your exam and keep ... postponing the date on prometric or vue? ...
    • Re: WIP, Vue5I Scene: Still a long ways off from being finished, but............
      ... BTW I just got my VUE 5 installed ... Tore ... > Still a long ways off from being finished, but the base of the scene is ...
    • Re: MCNGP #36 Re: An easiest way to pass IT exams like mcse,ccna n mant others
      ... > BTW, I've forwarded garv's post to and I suggest ... Perhaps it should be sent to Prometric and Vue as well. ... (spamming for the yahoo group) ... Quite disheartening. ...