passed 70-315

From: Jackie (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/13/04

    Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:48:50 -0800

    Congratulations Pete! Believe!

    Microsoft will send you an email using the email account
    that you gave to Vue (btw did you use the 25% off
    voucher?) then you can follow the instructions in that
    email.

    Your registration id with vue is the one that says
    REGISTRATION:123456789 (a nine digit number for me).

    So have you decided which one you will tackle next? I'm
    finishing up Chapter 3 of Kalani's 316, my third exam.

    Jackie, got a job offer Friday and start on Monday
    using .NET and C# (have only done studying/learning at
    home so this is a huge opportunity. Finishing my MCAD will
    be more challenging now. I went to bed after 3 this
    morning after studying. The full court press is on!!

    • Re: getcertify4less ?
      ... for all of my exams and never had a single problem. ... Then when your at the vue website or whichever you choose, ... voucher number and your total due gets updated to zero....easy as pie. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • 25% Discount in VUE on MS exams
      ... Here is a voucher number for a 25% discount for your next Microsoft ... exam you register through VUE websiteor your local VUE ... The Voucher Number is same as following for everytime you have an exam ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: WIP, Vue5I Scene: Still a long ways off from being finished, but............
      ... BTW I just got my VUE 5 installed ... Tore ... > Still a long ways off from being finished, but the base of the scene is ...
      (comp.graphics.apps.lightwave)
    • Re: Classes or Self Study???
      ... why don't you just use the voucher to book your exam and keep ... postponing the date on prometric or vue? ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: MCNGP #36 Re: An easiest way to pass IT exams like mcse,ccna n mant others
      ... > BTW, I've forwarded garv's post to tctips@microsoft.com and I suggest ... Perhaps it should be sent to Prometric and Vue as well. ... abuse@yahoo.com (spamming for the yahoo group) ... Quite disheartening. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)