Getting ready for 70-315

From: varsha (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/12/04

Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:37:19 -0800

Can anybody tell me how to use sampled code of Que'book
for 305 .
ur suggestion will be highly appreciated

Thankx
Varsha

so
>>I just trust in what I have learned, try to be calm, and
>>click on the answer(s) I think is the best answer. So
far
>>so good. So it can be done! Trust in yourself.
>>
>>I'm not comfortable commenting on specifics of any of
the
>>tests.
>>
>>Jackie

  • Getting ready for 70-315
    ... minute I switched books ... exam questions then practice exam in the book ... Trust in yourself. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Data Security
    ... A colleague of mine is a GP in one PCT area, and also does sessions as a locum in another practice, in a different PCT's area. ... Both practices hfr the same medical software, which links to something called the "Common Clinical Server", whereas at my practice, all clinical data is held on the LAN. ... He found he was logged into the data for his own patients, not the patients of the practice he was doing the locum at. ... Not sure how to secure this, but the GP who found it should raise a stink about this ASAP with the trust and the computer services provider, so that if it DOES tun out to be a can of worms, the health trust cannot blame any GPs, should a patient have data about them leaked. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: SBS2003 - large mailbox with large number of folders
    ... I just don't consider it to be good practice. ... have enough drive space for it, and just monitor the reports. ... Trust yourself. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Web of Trust (a revolution)
    ... Bill Crawford: ... should be done, in practice, though. ... cynical but you might trust the receptionist but what about the IT dept? ... read messages from the public lists. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Skin Problems
    ... here's another then )))))))))))))))) now practice the ... say "I love you too much to argue" then you turn and walk away, repeat as ... trust me, it does make them think (then when your out of sight, ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)