Are Transcender exams more/less difficult compared to the original exam ?

From: Raja (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/11/04

Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:23:16 -0800

Hi,

Iam planning to take the VB.Net web exam in a couple of
months. I was just wondering if the Transcender practice
exams are more difficult compared to the original exam.
When I was using Transcender to prepare for the VB5/6
exams a few years back, I always felt that Transcender was
more difficult to pass than the MS exams. Is that still
the case or have things changed now ?

If Transcender practice tests are easier than the original
exams, what other vendor's practice tests grill you more
as compared to MS exams ? Obviously, I like to be over
prepared for the exams than the other way around !

Thanks,
Raja.

Relevant Pages

  • Are Transcender exams more/less difficult compared to the original exam ?
    ... I was just wondering if the Transcender practice ... >exams are more difficult compared to the original exam. ... what other vendor's practice tests grill you more ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Is it necessary to take courses to pass the MCSD Exams.
    ... I used the QUE book by Mike Gunderloy for 70-305 and the transcender ... practice exams and that worked for me just fine. ... The transcender practice ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: To cheat, or not to cheat?
    ... i asking whether or not you think i should use brain dumps. ... 'practice tests' eg testking, transcender, etc (as they appear to be based ... Obviously I can't vouch for all of Trancender's exams, ... would not be able to afford the cost of certification of their own software. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: 70-315 Test length? Please reassure!
    ... I want to prepare for the MCSD.NET exams. ... I request you to send me ... practice tests to my email kralls_sg@hotmail.com. ... > simulation. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • RE: 70-306 Exam
    ... Mike's books are the best prep tool for VB.Net exams. ... I also used Transcender for the practice tests. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)