Are Transcender exams more/less difficult compared to the original exam ?

From: Raja (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/11/04

Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:23:16 -0800

Hi,

Iam planning to take the VB.Net web exam in a couple of
months. I was just wondering if the Transcender practice
exams are more difficult compared to the original exam.
When I was using Transcender to prepare for the VB5/6
exams a few years back, I always felt that Transcender was
more difficult to pass than the MS exams. Is that still
the case or have things changed now ?

If Transcender practice tests are easier than the original
exams, what other vendor's practice tests grill you more
as compared to MS exams ? Obviously, I like to be over
prepared for the exams than the other way around !

Thanks,
Raja.