Career Help...

From: Cornell (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/11/04

Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:41:32 -0800

Thanks for the advice

  • Re: Sorry, but women are dependent on men
    ... At the risk of sounding extraordinarily sexist, I'm convinced that women, even in the happiest of relationships, are programmed to worry their men are going to abandon them. ... fear than women who cannot in matters of providing. ... wane as women actually have more social connections then men do. ... Also, women who remain single form connections with others, their ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Totally useless
    ... No fear or worry of personal ... behind plod in the petrol station they're tooled up to the nines (cuffs, ... him say he shot anybody or was in a fire-fight.. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Totally useless
    ... No fear or worry of personal ... attack, although I have been in the past. ... him say he shot anybody or was in a fire-fight.. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Totally useless
    ... No fear or worry of personal ... I wander freely through streets populated ... trouble us more than the potential wrongdoers themselves. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: OK: own up - who fell for the terror in the skies hoax ?
    ... happen,anywhere, anytime, no one should try to stop it? ... Fear and worry may be wholesome up to a point, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)