IIS problem

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 03/10/04

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:54:03 -0800

I had similar problems, they suggested using SQL
authentication.
But Go to the control panel/administrative tools/event
viewer and check the logs. Then you can try to give the
user permissions. Asp uses a user called ASPNET, I gave it
admin rights.
 My hard drive burned out and I did a clean install and it
worked! So I really don't know, but the Microsoft
Evangelist in the Midwest said that the work around for a
similar problem connecting to the database was in the SQL
enterprise manager!

mike weltzin