Exam 70-306 - VB.NET or VS.NET ?

From: MG (martin_at_tanglung.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 03/09/04

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:34:29 -0000

Hello NewGroupers

I'm considering taking the 70-306 MCAD exam to help improve my chances of
regaining employment after being made redundant over a year ago now !

I come from a C++ background so object oriented programming is not hard to
grasp, and I have 16 months of commercial VB 6.0 experience.

My question is, and remember I'm on a tight budget here, can I get away with
using VB.NET standard edition for the exam OR do I need VS.NET ?

If it's VS.NET, Professional or Enterprise edition ?

Microsoft's site gives no clear indication of this :-(

TIA

MG