Getting ready for 70-315

From: Jackie (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/09/04

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:37:32 -0800

I used only Kalani's book (doing all exercises, review
questions, exam questions then practice exam in the book
and on the CD) and passed the first time. I studied for
about 3 - 4 weeks.

Today I took and passed 70-320 again using only Kalani's
book and practice CD. It is 15 days to the day that I took
and passed the 315 so I studied for two weeks.

Today I'll start his next book, 316, and hope the "luck!?"
continues.

I can't afford to pay for some of those practice tests so
I just trust in what I have learned, try to be calm, and
click on the answer(s) I think is the best answer. So far
so good. So it can be done! Trust in yourself.

I'm not comfortable commenting on specifics of any of the
tests.

Jackie

both
>books, and the sample exam at the end of Amit Kalani's
>book.
>
>Has anyone who sat for the test taken a similiar study
>approach?
>Do these 2 books adaquately cover the material on the
exam?
>Do anyone know what the percentage breakdown is for
>the 'covered material' on the exam objectives?
>
>thanks all ..

  • Getting ready for 70-315
    ... and Amit Kalani's 70-315 book as study guides. ... sample questions I plan to use are from the CD's from both ... and the sample exam at the end of Amit Kalani's ... Do these 2 books adaquately cover the material on the exam? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: 70-282 Exam info
    ... But when you send people to do a MS approved course that's designed to prepare you for the exam and use so-called recommended software that's again supposed to prepare you, they could at least base it on some of the examinable material. ... Nowhere in my practice exams were any questions remotely close to SQL or exchange migrations so now for all our new junior technicians who don't have as much experience as myself and the other Technical Director, we have to expose them to exchange and sql even though chances are they won't be used very much, if at all. ... You said the practice software is about 6 months old? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: CISSP Examination Practices ?
    ... It is a difficult exam and they don't give out the certificate for the ... What I found to be most useful (along with practice questions etc) was ... imagine you are a Manager. ... technique side of things most useful. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Getting ready for 70-315
    ... exam questions then practice exam in the book ... Trust in yourself. ... >>sample questions I plan to use are from the CD's from ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Best Way to Prep for 291
    ... practice focused on more involved complicated scenarios. ... you feel you were not fully prepared for the exam? ... MCSA, MCSA, MCDST. ... As I have said before I like the Self-Paced Traning books from Microsoft ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)