Getting ready for 70-315

From: Jackie (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/09/04

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:37:32 -0800

I used only Kalani's book (doing all exercises, review
questions, exam questions then practice exam in the book
and on the CD) and passed the first time. I studied for
about 3 - 4 weeks.

Today I took and passed 70-320 again using only Kalani's
book and practice CD. It is 15 days to the day that I took
and passed the 315 so I studied for two weeks.

Today I'll start his next book, 316, and hope the "luck!?"
continues.

I can't afford to pay for some of those practice tests so
I just trust in what I have learned, try to be calm, and
click on the answer(s) I think is the best answer. So far
so good. So it can be done! Trust in yourself.

I'm not comfortable commenting on specifics of any of the
tests.

Jackie

both
>books, and the sample exam at the end of Amit Kalani's
>book.
>
>Has anyone who sat for the test taken a similiar study
>approach?
>Do these 2 books adaquately cover the material on the
exam?