MCSD exam discontinuations

From: Anne (anne_at_stlmo.com)
Date: 03/08/04

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:13:41 -0800

Can anyone here tell me what the current plan is for the
discontinuation of Exams series 70-016#, 70-015#, 70-17# ?

I just came from the Microsoft site and each of these are
listed as being discontinued June 30th of this year. Why
are these to be discontinued and with what will they be
replaced?

I have just decided to bite the bullet and do the certs
when I learn these are all to be discontinued in less
than 6 months.

Please help if possible!

Relevant Pages

  • A very very basic question..
    ... I tried to search and found a chat link from microsoft site.. ... there are few questions that came to mind ... ... Is there a chance/ plan that MS would be coming out with MCSD or MCAD exams on this? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • Re: Chap 3 Violence - Home Invasion
    ... so you hide a gun in the garage and come back in and put a bullet ... through his forehead. ... I like my 9mm Rorhrbaugh in my pocket plan better. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)