70-310

From: Greg Kreder (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/05/04

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:39:33 -0800

I used Que Book written by Mike Gunderloy and I also
bought the Exam Cram 2 book also written by Mike
Genderloy. I found the Que book a very good learning
tool that will be valuable in the future. However, I
thought the Q&A where way easier than the actual Q&A on
the Test. I would have to say that 50% of the Actual
test questions did not match. I did pass the exam, but
was not thrilled about the score. I feel the books did
not prepare me for the format of test questions.

Good luck

  • Re: 70-310
    ... > bought the Exam Cram 2 book also written by Mike ... I found the Que book a very good learning ... > not prepare me for the format of test questions. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • 70-310
    ... tougher than the 70-305 exam which I passed a yera ago. ... >I used Que Book written by Mike Gunderloy and I also ... I found the Que book a very good learning ... >not prepare me for the format of test questions. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: 70-306
    ... Stoecker from microsoft press. ... Get the Que book by Mike Gunderloy (the Training Guide). ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)