70-310

From: Greg Kreder (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/05/04

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:39:33 -0800

I used Que Book written by Mike Gunderloy and I also
bought the Exam Cram 2 book also written by Mike
Genderloy. I found the Que book a very good learning
tool that will be valuable in the future. However, I
thought the Q&A where way easier than the actual Q&A on
the Test. I would have to say that 50% of the Actual
test questions did not match. I did pass the exam, but
was not thrilled about the score. I feel the books did
not prepare me for the format of test questions.

Good luck