Re: What is testking?

From: Sri (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:24:35 -0800

Thanks Eric. That helps.

should avoid
>them in case MS decides to sue them. If MS presses the
issue in court I
>am guessing they would get their customer list. I
wouldn't want to be
>on it!

  • Re: What is testking?
    ... It's a company that sells illegal study materials. ... You should avoid ... them in case MS decides to sue them. ... If MS presses the issue in court I ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: vba macro write to property value
    ... Is there another way you can think of as to avoid this default OL behavior? ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 ... Set hit = re.Execute ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)
  • Re: OT: Leaving employment, what can go wrong?
    ... are they going to sue you or something? ... door on the last day, ... avoid going over any grievances - just state your intention to leave ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Getting closer to abiogenesis
    ... Kind of a non-standard usage of the term, ... doing it for the fun of it are trying to *avoid* reproduction! ... So, Sue me! ...
    (talk.origins)