Re: Whatelse I have to study ? Exam - 70-305

From: Sharmila (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:33:29 -0800

Thanks a lot...:)

and thus used Amit
>Kalani. His books and GunderLoy books are considered to
be clones in
>different languages. Amit Kalani books are more than
enough if you go
>through them properly. And ofcourse there is always MSDN
site if you do not
>understand any particular topic. But I dont think you
would need to buy some
>other book, in addition to these Que books. They are the
best for these
>exams and cover the material to the extent you need to
pass.

>kumar
>
>"Sharmila" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am been preparing from a while for exam - 70-305 Book
>> Mike Gunderloy.I have been practicing all the examples
as
>> I study them.I keep surfing net to read more(not much).
>> I have yet to finish completing the book.
>>
>> Please can anyone let me know what else I need to know
and
>> how much more practice I should do in order to pass the
>> exam for sure and with best results.
>> Is there any special Topic I should concentrate on while
>> studying or explore more.
>>
>> If anyone has used or seen Mike Gunderloy book,I would
>> like to know that Is the amount of material on each
topic
>> covered by him enough especially Data binding,XML ,Web
>> service and all.
>>
>> I just want to be confident enough before i jump into
the
>> exam.

  • Re: The best order to take 70-315, 70-316 & 70-320?
    ... days for those exams. ... > I spent 30-40 hours studying for each test, carefully reading the Kalani ... > books, underlining and ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Some simple questions...
    ... questions based on what is in the books. ... my experience with the exams is that sometimes (especially when you have ... The way I learned this stuff is by reading, testing, reading, testing, etc. ... applying GPOs for policy enforcement and/or software deployment: ...
  • Re: MCSE - how easy?
    ... Buy the books one at a time starting with the client os books. ... To top this off the company went bust before I completed my MCSE and I lost out on the last few exams. ... I don't regret doing my MCSE though - the first few MCP's got me my first IT job as a computer technician. ... Why don't you just start off with a client exam book, study it and see how far you get? ...
  • Re: Whatelse I have to study ? Exam - 70-305
    ... I havent used GunderLoy books. ... Amit Kalani books are more than enough if you go ... exams and cover the material to the extent you need to pass. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: Just Starting out
    ... Only then will you be ready to take the exams. ... You don't have to get the books at Amazon - you can get them almost anywhere ... the opportunity to download some of the certification books as well. ... If you have no money at all, go to a bookstore and read the books there, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)