Re: Could someone please give me info

Eric
Date: 03/04/04

Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:23:51 -0800

Anita wrote:

> Which is the best exam to start with. I eventually plan to
> do my MCSD. Which is a good book on these exams. Would I
> be requiring more than one book for each exam.

Which language? VB.NET or C#?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: For Real?
    ... MS certification. ... > you and the jerks like you around here, ... > How do I get to become an mcsd? ... > What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: mcsd downgradeable to mcad?
    ... You also have the option of taking both windows apps and Web apps as long as ... > exams that qualifies for MCAD you become an MCAD. ... > combination of exams that qualifies for MCSD then you're an MCSD. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: For Real?
    ... How do I get to become an mcsd? ... What exams do I need to become mcsd? ... It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Where to start
    ... MCSD tests your .NET skills, ... Use VS.NET and follow the examples in the books. ... books are right and which practice exams are availble. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: For Real?
    ... >as to how to tie their shoelaces? ... Well can you tie 'em? ... >> How do I get to become an mcsd? ... >> What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)