Which order of exams is best for MCSD.NET?

From: Ralf Schuhmann (ralfs_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:45:48 +0100

Hi all,

I have a question about the oder of the exams for MCSD.NET.
I plan to make the MCSD.NET in C# but I don't know which order is the best
way to make it.
I will make the exams 70-315, 70-316, 70-320, 70-300 and 70-229 (Designing
and Implementing
Databases with MS SQL Server 2000).

Thanks,
Ralf

Relevant Pages

  • write a few papers together?
    ... I plan to write the 5 exams toward MCSD.net in c# ... oder in which to write the exams. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: cramsession.com?
    ... Do MS have a product roadmap for their workstation family like they do for ... I'd like to see when they plan to release the next version of Windows to ... so gaining 2003 experience is much more difficult. ... >> match the exams you prep for to that goal. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Help me
    ... But I have 2 exams left, I plan to ... I am currently reading Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, ... BTW, howz your MCSD prep. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Fun and games in Tescos :-)
    ... went along with my friend who was dating the bands singer. ... She had to really persuade me it was a good plan as I had exams to revise for. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Question for MCNGP who flame others....
    ... > I wont bother to mention the exams I plan to take this year. ... > have 10 or so on the schedule.. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)