Re: Amit Kalani book for 70-316

Eric
Date: 03/03/04

Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 07:38:46 -0800

RAB wrote:

> I noticed Amit Kalani is author of two books for the windows c# exam,
> which one is better,
> the one published by ExamCram2 ( ISBN 0789729024 ) or the Que book (
> ISBN 0789728230 ) ?
>
> Thanks.

I don't like Exam Cram, but Amit Kalani's Training guides are great!

Relevant Pages

  • EBOOK for 70-315 Amit Kalani
    ... >I am preparing for 70-315 test and have heard a lot about ... Amit kalani's ... >I have the Exam Cram version of 70-315 Amit Kalani and ... >place that other than exam cram the other book by Amit ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: The Kalanis Books
    ... > guide by Que and the red ones Examcram2 series? ... The Training Guides are the good ones that have step-by-step examples. ... Exam Cram is a bunch of Q and A. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)