Re: Exam - format for 70-306

From: Justin McDaniel (someone_at_yourmomshouse.com)
Date: 03/02/04

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:13:22 -0800

Yeah what he said LAMER

"Lorne Smith" <no@spam.here> wrote in message
news:%237G3HJr%23DHA.1956@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Nice to know you cheated to pass... What's the matter? Too thick to pass
it
> unaided? Don't forget to send MS your email address telling them you
> cheated so they can cancel your certification and ban you from ever
retaking
> it or any other of their certs..
>
> Really.. Is it a wonder the industry in general considers MS certs
> pointless, when people like you can cheat so easily?
>
> Lorne
>
> "Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I just finished with my MCAD program. I passed all of the exams the
first
> time. Studying the books will help you, but there is more to it.
> >
> > http://www.testking.com
> >
> > This site will give you more information about how the tests are
formated.
> There are alot of example questions which can help you.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Exam - format for 70-306
    ... What's the matter? ... Too thick to pass it ... Is it a wonder the industry in general considers MS certs ... > I just finished with my MCAD program. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: OT: CFL
    ... Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S. ... MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?) ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: OT Tuesday Typing
    ... MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?) ... Winnner plays, loser stays. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Just Gained MCSA!
    ... Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S. ... MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?) ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)