MCAD info

From: Wilbur (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/02/04

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:27:16 -0800

Could any one please give me some details regarding
training for MCAD and where in india is the training
imparted and some good books for Visual C# so that i could
practice C#.

Please recommend some good books for C#. Last but not the
least am frm Ahmedabad now is there any institution which
imparts training for MCAD/MCSD or papers 70-315,70-316

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Pre-requesites for MCAD cert - where to begin?
    ... servers and programming about 7yrs ago. ... I figure to go with MCAD first, since MCSD seems a lot more intense. ... Many of the books are Microsoft Press books that are ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Me: anonymous remailed response to Zack....(re: under the bridge)
    ... If your std of living drops closer to that of other countries, it could be said that americans deserve their current std of living. ... and just was thinking about you and slavery in India. ... The book also pointed out something that makes your sentence above irrelevant: the law is on the books in India, but it is not enforced and there is plenty of selling of children into servitude today. ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: MCAD without experiences?
    ... I have read 14 books ... and have absolutely no working experience with any ... >being a little hesitant to being studying for MCAD as I ... I've taken some courses on .NET but haven't done ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: A question here
    ... I have read 14 books ... and have absolutely no working experience with any ... >being a little hesitant to being studying for MCAD as I ... I've taken some courses on .NET but haven't done ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Two good books
    ... Two good books for your library ... Knopf in USA, Penguin in India ... The Kite Runner is a work of fiction, ... the childhood experience of a Pashtun boy, Amir ...
    (soc.culture.indian)