Do you need practical experience to take these exams?

From: Anna (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/02/04

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 05:47:12 -0800

Hi!

I just graduated with a Masters degree and planning on
doing some certification. What do you guys suggest? Do
you need any work experience to take these exams? Your
input will really count.

Thanks in advance!
Anna

Relevant Pages

  • Do you need practical experience to take these exams?
    ... >I just graduated with a Masters degree and planning on ... >doing some certification. ... >you need any work experience to take these exams? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Do you need practical experience to take these exams?
    ... Anna wrote: ... > I just graduated with a Masters degree and planning on ... pretty well - that's the purpose in the certification test - to show ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Some help please
    ... I would test to CWB or ASME. ... If you have no work experience I am wondering why you would ... 1_ will i be able to get work with this certification n, ...
    (sci.engr.joining.welding)
  • RE: Certification Advice
    ... how did you manage the CCIE without work experience? ... Subject: Certification Advice ... > My background -- about 6 years of Systems Administration, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Java certification/experience in todays job market?
    ... I am studying for the SCJP certification, ... Java (J2SE, not J2EE).. ... charity work, since this would help a non-profit organization, as well as ... supplement my work experience. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)