Percentiles? Statistics?

From: Grant (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/27/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:14:56 -0800

I'm not aware of a source for such information.
Microsoft was not happy with people specifying what
percentage they got on exams... as long as you passed,
you're certified... so they stopped providing detailed
result information. Your score is irrelevant. I agree
with Microsoft's position because different people have
to answer different questions and so there is not
baseline for comparison.

And when I've read peoples' resumes for a position, I
personally don't care for candidates mentioning what they
got on the exams as I know the premise for comparison is
flawed.

to see how I did
>compared to other people who took the test. Does anyone
know where I can
>get this sort of information?

  • Re: Microsoft Supports Test Piracy
    ... >To ensure the validity and reliability of our certification exams, Microsoft ... >brain-dumpers or Test Pirates? ... >outside of the scope of the objective domain. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Microsoft Supports Test Piracy
    ... Microsoft states: "The Exam Development Process ... To ensure the validity and reliability of our certification exams, Microsoft ... "The actual exam items are written according to the prioritized objectives." ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Microsoft Supports Test Piracy
    ... New to the MCSA/MCSE process but old to the Test Development Process, ... To ensure the validity and reliability of our certification exams, Microsoft ... "The actual exam items are written according to the prioritized objectives." ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Micrasoft Supports Test Piracy
    ... Microsoft states: "The Exam Development Process ... To ensure the validity and reliability of our certification exams, Microsoft ... "The actual exam items are written according to the prioritized objectives." ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)