Re: Braindumpers - watch out!

From: Simon (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:06:28 -0800

True. I'm currently scoring around 85% for exam 70-316.
I'm using Amit Kalani and Professional C# 2nd Edition from
QUE.
I use C# everyday in my job so its good getting the
experience. I am currently about 1/3 the way through Amit
Kalani's book, but still like to take the tests just to
see if I would pass in my current form.

Simon.

>> Simon wrote:
>>
>> > I thought a pass was around 70%. Although this has not
>> > come from a official but it's what I have picked up
in the
>> > industry.
>> >
>> > Simon.
>>
>> Yes, but we like to score higher on practice tests so
we know we're
>> ready. The questions won't be the same (unless you
cheat), so you don't
>> have a guarantee of passing just because you score over
70% on a
>> practice test. It's best to get into the 90's on
practice tests before
>> you go for the real thing.
>
>Indeed... It's all about NOT wanting to throw your hard
earned money
>away... What with the costs of the books & the practice
tests, & VS.Net
>itself (ouch!) I don't have an awful lot spare to be
wasting it on failing
>the exams!!

  • Re: Another battery charger question
    ... focus) is in preparing for the FCC ham radio exams. ... first level covers a lot of the basics. ... O.K. The best practice tests are on the web -- random selection ... exam to try. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Another battery charger question
    ... focus) is in preparing for the FCC ham radio exams. ... first level covers a lot of the basics. ... O.K. The best practice tests are on the web -- random selection ... exam to try. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Another battery charger question
    ... focus) is in preparing for the FCC ham radio exams. ... first level covers a lot of the basics. ... O.K. The best practice tests are on the web -- random selection ... exam to try. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Question about Test Questions.
    ... Second Shot offer like they did last year in February. ... >consists of having read both the sybex and exam cram 2 books cover to cover. ... >pleased that is until I fire up some of the practice tests in these books and ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)