passed 305

From: NC (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:17:59 -0800

Hi Shrin...
congrats!!...

I'm also working on taking this exam... I'm a fresh
graduate and don't have any work experience.. Do u have
any advice for me...

If possible could you please share your preparation
steps...

To answer your question of what's next... May be 70-310..
That's what I'm thinking of..think over it and decide.

-NC

  • Re: Number Theory - Study methods
    ... This is an Open University course and they offer lot's of advice on study ... I found it hard to keep it all in mind. ... When it gets near exam time, it would be a good idea to ... Apostol rather gives the impression that the lower ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: passed my mcp and
    ... Cheers KMA, I have a well paid job, but hate it and am trying in my time to ... >>In England and never really looked at what companies need and if the MCP ... > My advice would be to start a project using whatever exam 12-123 revolves ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: he can always bear permanent and credits our protective, smooth characters in relation to a acco
    ... Almost no strict skys screw Mhammed, ... Osama's exam. ... oppose prior to it. ... Do not let_'s a graduate! ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Possible silly question about bi-focals
    ... You'll just need to get your advice from him. ... Bifocals are great. ... I don't use crutches either. ... Be sure to talk to him before, during and after the exam. ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: Red Hat Certification
    ... Ed's advice is perfect. ... I wouldn't roll in on exam day and expect to pass. ... are converting machine after machine over to RHEL from HP-UX. ... recommend loading RHEL? ...
    (RedHat)