passed 305

From: NC (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:17:59 -0800

Hi Shrin...
congrats!!...

I'm also working on taking this exam... I'm a fresh
graduate and don't have any work experience.. Do u have
any advice for me...

If possible could you please share your preparation
steps...

To answer your question of what's next... May be 70-310..
That's what I'm thinking of..think over it and decide.

-NC