XML on 70-306?

From: GC (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:27:26 -0800

In what level of detail do you need to know XML in order
to pass 70-306? My study materials are the Gunderloy
book, Microsoft Press, and Transcender exams. Gunderloy
and Microsoft Press cover a minimal amount of XML.
However, on the Transcender exams, a high percentage of
the "Consuming and Manipulating Data" questions are about
XML, and of those many require detailed knowledge of XML.

Thanks!

GC

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XML on 70-306?
    ... My study materials are the Gunderloy ... > book, Microsoft Press, and Transcender exams. ... > and Microsoft Press cover a minimal amount of XML. ... > XML, and of those many require detailed knowledge of XML. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Can I store e.g. formatted Word-text in Access
    ... I have the Microsoft Press "XML Step ... "Bookmaster" - a structured languade to format text. ... Bookmaster program. ...