Re: Braindumpers - watch out!

From: Lorne Smith (no_at_spam.here)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:48:00 -0000

Best of luck... I've not booked mine yet as I'm only getting around 80% in
the transcenders... (YOU try studying more with 2 screaming kids in the
house!) Once I get it up to 95% I'll book it... Don't want to waste my cash
:)

TBH: I never really wanted the cert so I could prove a level of competance
to potential employers, my experience does that for me... I just wanted it
so I could say to myself that I really *do* know the subject... But if the
perceived status of them improves, then all the better :)

"Bryan" <bryanclifton@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It is good news.
>
> I have my first MCAD exam next week (70-305), and was beginning to wonder
> whether it will be worth the paper it is printed on (assuming I
> pass...confidence level very low at the moment)
>
> Bryan, UK
>

> ---

  • Re: Tips Would Be Appreciated
    ... > I've been watching this site as I've been studying for 70- ... > time left to prepare for the exam. ... You need to study harder sample questions. ... If you keep taking the 3 Transcenders tests until you consistantly ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Khatia Buniatishvili
    ... I had the great luck to hear her live, while studying at the same ... place in Vienna, which was an ecstatic experience, I must say. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: ABOUT THE TRUTH
    ... Maybe if you spent as much time actually studying the theory as you ... have coming up with baseless refutations of it you'd have better luck ... luck convincing others about your ignorant lying bullshit, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Tips Would Be Appreciated
    ... >> who has been studying computers since my divorce (I ... >> time left to prepare for the exam. ... You need to study harder sample questions. ... >If you keep taking the 3 Transcenders tests until you ...