Re: Braindumpers - watch out!

From: Lorne Smith (no_at_spam.here)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:48:00 -0000

Best of luck... I've not booked mine yet as I'm only getting around 80% in
the transcenders... (YOU try studying more with 2 screaming kids in the
house!) Once I get it up to 95% I'll book it... Don't want to waste my cash
:)

TBH: I never really wanted the cert so I could prove a level of competance
to potential employers, my experience does that for me... I just wanted it
so I could say to myself that I really *do* know the subject... But if the
perceived status of them improves, then all the better :)