Re: Braindumpers - watch out!

From: Lorne Smith (no_at_spam.here)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:21:54 -0000

Well it's about bloody time! Maybe if they can keep it up & bust the whole
damn lot of em, the certs may not be so worthless anymore....

"Bryan" <bryanclifton@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> For anybody interested in the problems associated with braindumpers check
> out this URL:
>
> http://www.certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=549
>
> Regards
>
> Bryan, UK

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Slightly OT: Resume Advice
    ... If you think an MS Cert is worthless, then isn't the MVP award that you proudly parade in the NG even more worthless? ... I'm just saying it's worth adding to your resume as something else that can help you stand out. ... If you see 25 years of experience, and MS certs, are they worth interviewing? ...
  • Re: Slightly OT: Resume Advice
    ... If you think an MS Cert is worthless, then isn't the MVP award that you ... newsreader can help people long enough to get that. ... I think years ago the certs(all certs, MS, Novell, Cisco, etc), MVP, etc ...
  • Re: Slightly OT: Resume Advice
    ... If you think an MS Cert is worthless, then isn't the MVP award ... If you see 25 years of experience, and MS certs, are they worth interviewing? ...
  • Re: RE: Value of certifications
    ... I think to say S+ is worthless is a bit of a stretch. ... you should do all you can to get both certs. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] certifications
    ... Back before the dot com bust all you needed was certs to get a job, ... [Full-disclosure] agreed certs dont mean that much..but need ... you need qualifications ..so certificates are supposed to give that to you.. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)