boooks for 70-315

From: sajid (
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:40:47 -0800

Hi there,
     I will surely recommend Book by Amit Kalani, which
covers all the topics required for exam. This book is
really great. Chk it out.
best of luck

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 70-290
    ... hell of a bad day =\. ... Good luck on ... the exam again this ...
  • RE: Good book for 70-300
    ... MCSD Analyzing Requirements and Defining .NET Solutions Architectures Study ... 70-300 Exam Cram2 by QUE Publications. ... Best of luck. ... "Simon Hart" wrote: ...
  • Re: Just got my MCP... help needed
    ... >>received your MCP packs with the certificate or whatever ... What are the main areas the exam ... i have now taken the 215 twice and with no luck, ... With the website and package, i cant ofer any help there, microsoft ...
  • Re: OT - Happy Dance for DD
    ... I'm hoping for that kind of luck tomorrow when I take DD for her permit ... > months for her radiology exam. ... > I took off work today for Grandma duty while she took the exam but I ended ...