Re: NZ price of MCAD

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/24/04

    Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:00:30 -0800

    hi there,

    How long would it take to do it on my own ? and what are
    the costs of the books ? Not even sure if they're
    available in new zealand ...

    If i could study on my own for a year and come out with
    the MCAD or MCSD for about a grand, I'd be very happy
    indeed.

    cheers for your respone. andy.

    zealand
    >> dollars).
    >>
    >> anyone know of a cheaper way in new zealand ?
    >
    >Hi Andy,
    >
    >Can you buy some books and study on your own? You'll
    still need to pay for