Re: NZ price of MCAD

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/24/04

    Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:00:30 -0800

    hi there,

    How long would it take to do it on my own ? and what are
    the costs of the books ? Not even sure if they're
    available in new zealand ...

    If i could study on my own for a year and come out with
    the MCAD or MCSD for about a grand, I'd be very happy
    indeed.

    cheers for your respone. andy.

    zealand
    >> dollars).
    >>
    >> anyone know of a cheaper way in new zealand ?
    >
    >Hi Andy,
    >
    >Can you buy some books and study on your own? You'll
    still need to pay for
    >the exams, but the total cost (books plus exams) will be
    much less.

    >--
    >Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
    >cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com

    • Re: The Woman Behind Apples First Icons
      ... to store it in a warehouse for a year. ... I didn't clain that the costs of storing in a warehouse is 50%, ... puposes since the change in the 80s the cost of the books is the ...
      (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
    • Re: New *Style* of Boat US Magazine Unveliled Today
      ... and mailing costs, as you can imagine. ... and they are all printed in China. ... but annual publications or books don't require such ... Some low cost but highly toxic materials that US printers would not be ...
      (rec.boats)
    • Re: Java and avoiding software piracy?
      ... The next generation has to pay the first generation for the ... center in America and never saw a penny from all the books sold there. ... the costs they try to make easier to pay are coming down. ... be spread among the core developers, power users, and hobbyists, ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Amazon and the scam that is "Kindle"
      ... selling books as downloads for the same price as printed paperbacks? ... The publisher is incurring ZERO printing costs and ZERO shipping costs ... For new books, that should be a very small amount, ...
      (rec.arts.tv)
    • Re: OT - anyone buying Harry Potter for the kiddies?
      ... Amazon's costs are minor because all they did was facilitate the ... I've sold books in Amazon's Marketplace. ... edition over price because at most, ... I do hope you won't hate I, Claudius btw. ...
      (uk.media.tv.misc)