Re: Help answer these 70-310 questions

Eric
Date: 02/23/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:10:45 -0800

    Bruno van Dooren wrote:

    > I recommend that you learn the .NET framework yourself, instead of
    > having other people answer your questions so that you can memorize
    > the answers.
    >
    > the reason for certification is to verify your skills as a
    > programmer, not to get a piece of paper with as little effort as
    > possible.
    >
    > kind regards,
    > Bruno.

    This is good advice. There are always some new questions that aren't on
    any study guide. If you know how to work with .NET classes in general
    you can reason out many of the questions.

    • Re: Will Rich ever learn how to properly cite a quote???Re: Jen Larson quotes.
      ... reason you changed them. ... quotes into Google and verify as copy & pasting one of your old ID's. ... to me how YOU use message IDs to verify a quote? ...
      (soc.men)
    • Re: Cato was right
      ... I'd like to see a way to allow motors be used, since there is no rational reason not to. ... "8.4 Decertification. ... The rocket motor or motor-reloading kit shall be decertified by the certifying entity if it is determined that the rocket motor or motor-reloading kit no longer complies with the original certification criteria or current certification criteria, ...
      (rec.models.rockets)
    • Re: OU Maths Degree Standards
      ... known and the you reason forwards until you find x, ... backward to the actual equation involved, this is why the iff is important. ... It can either mean verify or prove and our disagreement is that I take it ... my review of "The nature of proof", which was a Royal Society event ...
      (uk.education.maths)
    • Re: Help-bot Busted Again (was Fischer-Spassky 1992 (Game 9) - Ruy Lopez Exchange )
      ... logic and reason, even your fearless leader ... to verify that you are a liar. ... any effort whatsoever. ... supplying facts to back of his assertions ...
      (rec.games.chess.misc)
    • Re: Efficency and the standard library
      ... In one egregious instance the writer declined to do ... for just the reason you cite. ... works, how to verify it works and verify it is necessary, etc. ... Why cause *yourself* unnecessary grief, ...
      (comp.lang.c)