Re: .net installation

From: Manoj Matchado (manojmatchado_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:10:39 +0600

If you are running any OS other than Windows 2003 Server....
you will need the .net Framework to be installed before installing
VS.net 2003. The framework comes along with Windows 2003 Server.

So what you need is the .net framework (freely downloadable) installed
and then you are ready to go.

"amr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> what kind of windows xp updated do i need to install
> VS.Net 2003

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dell PowerEdge 2450 & Win2k3 server
    ... The other thing you can do is try to run just one CPU and see if one of the ... Enterprise server sp1. ... I get this error after the windows setup process. ... Tried installing with the PERC and also tried installing using the ...
  • Re: Windows Advanced Server 2000 PKI
    ... following as a rough guideline for installing a Windows 2000 Enterprise or ... - install or reconfigure your DHCP server accordingly ... Join Windows 2000 member server to new domain and install Enterprise or ... > We would like to setup PKI having server2 as the> certificate authority. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Time learning openSUSE
    ... should think about when talking to Windows admins ... I must honestly say I have had more downtime on the Linux server then on ... installing Linux on Bill Gates PC. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: hardware firewall
    ... >> comment was about firewalls and security based on his question. ... he wanted to limit the connections to his Windows development web server ... month and am installing over $328K worth of them next week. ... >> I would assume, from your comment, that you've never run a Windows based ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: SBS & WSUS 3.0
    ... If you are manually installing the WSUS 3.0 SP1 product on Windows Small ... Business Server 2003, follow the instructions in Installing Windows Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)